Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Test Footer 2

Invisible Ghost

I should have never come in this cursed home.  I had already heard stories that one invisible sex thirsty ghost likes to have sex with everyone who visits this house alone. I had thought I am male so I do not have to worry about it. But I did not know that he will transform me into a girl just to have sex with me.

Now I am feeling very very sleepy and he had not come yet. But anyway, I do not have to worry because I have also heard that he does not like to have sex with a girl unless she enjoys it. and I being a man don't think I will enjoy having sex like a girl.










So do you want to see whether he enjoyed it or not?

Here is the video of what happened next with him or should I say with her:

0 comments:

Post a Comment