Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Test Footer 2

Will I fall for this guy?
















Oh God!

He is coming towards me now! How should I tell him that I am not a real girl. It was my girlfriend who did this to me.

My girlfriend wanted to break-up with me because she had fallen for another guy. When I asked him what special that new guy has that I don't? She replied me that he can make every girl fall in love with him. I laughed on her silliness so she dared me to go for a date with him for one day and I will understand what she means.

I accepted the dare and she transformed into a real girl.

Now we are here at his home and he is coming closer to me. What should I do now? Do he want to kiss me? Will I really fall for this guy?



Here is the video what happened next:

0 comments:

Post a Comment